Composition № 2 neutralises composition no.1 and fixes the result.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Bromate, Cetyl Alcohol, Emacol, Perfume.
Lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes is a three step procedure, which effects last up to 2 months. The lamination procedure helps to strengthen the hairs, gives them volume and the desired shape, prevents breakage, and makes the natural color more saturated.
Instruction for use
Lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes, BrowXenna®
- Clean the area of the eyebrows. Do not use oil-based products.
- For a thorough cleansing and preparing the eyebrows to the procedure, use the BrowXenna Shampoo and a mascara wand.
- Wash off any remaining foam with water.
- Create the desired shape of eyebrows with an eyebrow wand. Fix the hairs in the right direction using the glue for BrowXenna® Lamination of eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Apply the Composition №1 along the entire length of the eyebrows, retreating 1-2 mm from the roots. Leave for 5-6 minutes fine, 6-8 minutes medium, 8-10 minutes coarse, the exposure time depends on the structure and thickness of eyebrow hairs. Check every two minutes,after the time has passed, carefully remove the remains with the dry cotton swab or micro-brush, moving in the direction from the roots to the ends of the hairs.
- Apply the Composition №2 along the entire length of the eyebrows, retreating 1-2 mm from the roots. Leave for 7-9 minutes, the exposure time depends on the structure and thickness of the eyebrow hairs. After the time has passed, carefully remove the remains with a dry cotton swab or micro-brush, moving from the roots to the ends of the hairs.
- After removing Composition № 2, if necessary, eyebrows can be tinted. Attention! The exposure time of the dye in the process of eyebrows lamination is much less than during usual coloring, and is no more than 2-3 minutes. Before tinting read the instructions carefully.
- Remove the dye with a dry cotton swab.
- Apply the Composition № 3. With Composition № 3 clean off glue remains and tint from skin and hairs of the eyebrows.
- IMPORTANT! It is forbidden to wet eyebrows/eyelashes for 24 hours! Within 48 hours do not expose eyebrows/eyelashes to thermal and mechanical effects.