Issued by Ehsaas Beauty Care Limited (Ehsaas Beauty Care).
This Terms and Conditions document governs the use of Ehsaas Beauty Care’s Online Service (the Service) including shopping and participation in promotions run by Ehsaas Beauty Care. You can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page of the site.
Purchasing from Ehsaas Beauty Care
- Ehsaas Beauty Care shopping gives customers convenient, quick, easy and secure shopping.
- Products displayed on the site shopping areas can be purchased using secure online MasterCard, Visa transaction facility.
- Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment.
- You will be asked to register as a member of herbalbeautyproducts.co.nz. Apart from the many member benefits, including receiving regular emails containing special deals, your shopping address details will be filed saving you the effort of entering these details each time you checkout.
- All prices in the shopping areas are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and an additional 15% GST (sales tax) will be applied.
- All prices are correct at time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
The packaging of the product could vary from the picture as the company keeps changing this to avoid duplication.
Our Standard Delivery Service currently provides parcel delivery:
- within 7 working days from receipt of payment to New Zealand residents,
- within 10 working days from receipt of payment to Australian residents,
- within 25 working days from receipt of payment to Fiji residents,
Please note customers on the Rural Delivery Postal route will need to allow an extra two working days for delivery.
- Please note that additional postage charges may apply if due to the size or the total weight of the order it needs to be split into separate parcels.
- Items currently unavailable (on backorder) are unable to be shipped internationally.
- When reordering an item from a return, full postage rates apply to return the item, as well as to reorder.
- Any applicable taxes or duty charges are to be paid by the recipient of the package.
- When receiving your delivery from the Courier, please ensure that the goods are not damaged before signing – this ensures that damage incurred during transportation are the liability of the Transporter and not you.
Refunds and our 7-day money back guarantee
Ehsaas Beauty Care is committed to providing quality products to our customers.
We do not refund for change of mind so please be very careful before buying the products. A refund for any other reason will be given only if the product is unused and is sealed as in original condition within 7 days of receipt. Courier charges are not refundable. Please return it to us in original condition within 7days of receipt and we will replace it or refund your purchase price using the original payment method. Additional shipping charges may apply.
To return products to Ehsaas Beauty Care:
Please affix postage to your package and send it to the address shown on your invoice.
Ehsaas Beauty Care
40 Lincoln Road
Unfortunately, your postage charges on returns are not refundable. All other returns/reorders will be charged the standard or priority delivery rate based on your delivery preference.
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS NZ to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized and debited in real time, all in a 128 bit SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience.
DPS is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. For your protection Credit card details are not stored on site.
If you have any queries regarding shopping with herbalbeautyproducts.co.nz, please email email@example.com
Use of the Service by You:
- Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorize others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service.
- You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise use any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes.
- The Service’s content, information, and advice is free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others use of the Service.
- You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Ehsaas Beauty Care and/or the Service.
Ehsaas Beauty Care and Shahnaz Husain NZ are our trademarks of Ehsaas Beauty Care & Fashions Limited. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the material contained in the Service are protected by Ehsaas Beauty Care & Fashions Limited.
Ehsaas Beauty Care will over time provide content and information which children may find interesting and may wish to access. However, no one under the age of 13 years is allowed to provide any personal information. Minors under the age of 18 years are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on the Service.
This Service provides general information about Ehsaas Beauty Care Limited and the products and services they offer. The information contained in the Service has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Ehsaas Beauty Care, its subsidiaries and the services and products they offer. Ehsaas Beauty Care reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the Service at any time without notice.
Ehsaas Beauty Care and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
We respect your privacy and we provide you with the right to see and/or correct your personal information. We do not sell our mailing list, nor do we disclose private information to any other person or company. Occasionally we may contact you to obtain further information or to offer other products or services that we feel may interest you. Should you prefer not to be contacted, please let us know and we will ensure that your name is withheld.
We have put in place the following policy to protect your personal information. By using our website and/or providing information to us, you consent to the policy.
What personal information do we collect?
You may give us information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address and telephone numbers, when, for example, you become an Ehsaas Beauty Care member, request a catalog or make a purchase from us. If you do not give this information, we may not be able to provide goods or services to you.
When you visit our website we may collect more information, such as the address of your Internet service provider, the name of the web page directing you, and your clicks and activity on our site.
How do we use the personal information?
We may use the information to process your transactions, to administer your account, to conduct credit and other checks, for our own internal purposes (such as risk management, staff training and billing), to help us to develop our website to be more available and user friendly to our customers, and for any other use which you may authorise.
In addition, we may use the information to promote and market our products and services, or the products and services of others. However, we will not do this by email or text (except as part of an email which facilitates, completes or confirms a transaction with you) unless we have your express, inferred or deemed consent to do so. These emails and texts will always include an “unsubscribe” facility. Further, if you do not wish to receive them, you can update your records on our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will we disclose the information to others?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. However, we do use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf , such as delivering packages, sending mail and emails and processing payments. They will have access to your personal information needed to perform these services, but we will not authorize them to use your information for other purposes. We also disclose your information to our business partners, such as financial services or insurance companies, for them to offer products and services to you. This information will not include credit card details. If you do not wish your information to be disclosed, email us at email@example.com In addition, we may provide statistics with personal identifiers removed about our customers, readers, sales, traffic patterns and related site functions to reputable third parties.
We take security seriously and have taken steps to ensure your personal information is secure. We use secure servers, and industry standard data encryption whenever we are receiving or transferring your information online. However, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to us.
What about links to other websites?
Our website may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide them solely for your information and convenience.
Updating your personal information
You may obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we hold personal information about you. You may also request a copy of the information and/or request that corrections or changes are made to it. You can make changes to your personal information on our website, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy at Ehsaas Beauty Care. Please email us at email@example.com